Online reporting is not intended for urgent issues! If this is an emergency, please dial 911!
Please be aware that you CANNOT file a report in this manner if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You are under the age of 18.
- You don’t have a driver’s license (any state).
- The incident occurred outside of Billerica
- You are reporting a theft offense and the value of the stolen property is more than $1,200.
- You are reporting a theft offense and the stolen property is a firearm (gun), license plates, a stolen motor vehicle, or hazardous material.
- You are reporting a vandalism and the damage is valued at more than $1,200.
- There is evidence to indicate that this is a hate crime or bias related.
- There is any physical evidence connected to the crime that needs to be collected (i.e. blood, obvious fingerprints).
- You are filing any type of report against a KNOWN SUSPECT.
Note: If you meet any of the criteria above, you must call (978) 667-1212 for further instructions.
FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT IS A CRIME and depending on the circumstances, may be prosecuted as a felony.
After reviewing all of the above, click the blue button below to begin.